Middlesex Ladies Autumn Meeting
Thursday 14th September 2017 - Sudbury, Red Tees
1. Qualification - Entrants for the Combined Autumn Meeting may have handicaps from plus to 36. Competitors should enter in teams of four.
2. Maximum number of Entries - The maximum number of competitors is 64. If the number of approved entries exceeds the number of places available, entries will be taken in date order until the maximum number is reached.
3. Conditions of Play - The competition consists of 18 holes stableford play in teams of 4
4. Order of play - The start sheet for teams will be drawn by the Organiser
5. Prizes and Vouchers - A competitor can win more than one trophy but may not receive more than one prize. Other prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the Tournament Committee.
The contact for this competition is Jason Mitchell