Women in golf charter
In 2018 The R&A launched the Women in Golf Charter, supported by England Golf and other organisations from across the industry.
What is the purpose of the Women in Golf Charter?
- To encourage more women and girls to play the game and join clubs
- To inspire more families to enjoy golf as a group leisure activity
- To open up more opportunities for women to work within the golf industry
Middlesex Signatories to the Women in Golf Charter
Ashford Manor GC
Brent Valley GC
Bush Hill Park GC
Grim's Dyke GC
Muswell Hill GC
- North Middlesex GC
Pinner Hill GC
Strawberry Hill GC
How can clubs get involved?
Middlesex Golf encourages clubs to sign up to the Charter and has provided a list of potential commitments. This means we are all working together to achieve the overarching aims of the Charter.
A club can select as many commitments as they wish. They just need to make sure they have tangible measures and timescales linked to each commitment. Providing baseline measurers when making your commitments will help to demonstrate the impact of becoming a Charter signatory.
We have created a step-by-step guide for clubs and counties to become a charter signatory:
- Download the
- Register your interest in becoming a Women in Golf Charter signatory via the
online form on the England Golf Website.
- Formulate your club commitments using templates your England Golf Club Support Officer will provide you after you’ve registered. You can also use our step-by-step guide to assist your progress.
- Share your draft with Middlesex's Club Support Officer,
Helen Tarttelin, who will help finalise your charter.
- Once completed, England Golf will send you a certificate and branding to demonstrate your Charter signatory status. We will also provide further support to help deliver your commitments.
If you have any feedback or questions contact