GDPR Information & Pemissions
Data protection regulations are changing. In order to prepare for the changes, we need your permission to continue to hold your personal data and inform you of your individual rights under the new legislation. We require you to opt in to allow us to hold and maintain your personal data. We are required to hold certain information in order to fulfil our contractual obligations.
We currently hold an amount of personal data on you, including
Your Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Numbers, Date of Birth, Gender, Handicap. We do not hold bank account details.
To enable Middlesex Golf Ltd to continue to function correctly we need to be able to communicate with our Clubs, Delegates, Officials, Team Managers, Players, Parents and Affiliated Members. Therefore, we are required by new legislation, namely GDPR to obtain permission from you to communicate with you using the data we hold. Even with this new legislation the County is permitted to communicate with you if it is required to carry out the business of Middlesex Golf Ltd of which you are an Affiliated Member. Therefore, we require you to read and be satisfied with the below items in the shaded box. If you are satisfied then please sign the mandatory permissions section.
Confirm GDPR Preferences
- Email – Middlesex Golf Ltd does use email mainly to communicate with Affiliated Clubs and Members. Failing to give permission will mean that we may not be able to send you any further emails. This will greatly reduce your access to information from the county.
- Mobile and Telephone – Failing to give permission means that we may not be able to contact you by phone.
- Competitions – If you do not give permission, we will not be able to supply your details to opponents or communicate important information relating to the event. This will make it difficult for us and others members to contact you to advise of tee times and arrange matches etc.
- Team Managers and County Professionals – We may also share your information with our Team Managers and County Professionals so that they may send you information about matches and coaching sessions by email.
- Other uses – any other legitimate usage for the purposes of the business of Middlesex Golf Ltd and furthering the game of golf and other Middlesex Golf Ltd activities amongst its affiliated clubs and members.
We will never share your details to anybody without your permission. We do however share our data with our IT partners, nooQ Golf & Golf Genius to assist in the fulfilment of legitimate County business.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information or need any further information please write to the County Secretary.